4 Jan 2023

CC&S challenge #501 Colours

 hello lovely stampers and happy new year!

I'm so excited to be joining the talented team at CAS colours and sketches and am really looking forward to contributing as a design team member! 

This month Michal is hosting and for this colour challenge she has chosen cherry cobbler, granny apple green and blackberry bliss - a beautiful combination!

I wanted to use a new to me die and thought the colours would be great with this dreamcatcher. I die cut the front panel then die cut an aperture for a window. This was backed with acetate. The die cuts were adhered to the "window".

The sentiment was die cut and stacked 3 times and adhered to the card front. I love the way the acetate reflects the light - creates such an interesting effect. 

Since this is the first cutting using this die, I'm also posting it in Darnell's wonderful blog, NBUS. Sending hugs, Darnell!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

  • dies: gummiapan dreamcatcher, spellbinders matting dies, kaisercraft dream big word pack

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous! Love the acetate in the window! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful news about the DT, Rachel! Your card is sensational! I love your CASlicious aperture design using the colors for the dreamcatcher and the encouraging sediment! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Happy New Year Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the team Rachel! Love your dream catcher Rachel and the acetate really adds to the ethereal feel.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachel, I just spotted this in the NBUS gallery and had to come in for a closer look! I love it! The colours are amazing as is the layout!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts