15 Mar 2022

hugs

 hello crafty stampers!

I'm joining in today with the aaacards challenge for game 210 with a lovely card featuring my favourite colour.

The theme is a sketch and a silhouette. 

I wanted to use a new stamp set from MFT Flower Silhouettes and chose this tall slender stamp. I used MFT Circles stencil to ink the circle design with Altenew Dew Drops which gives a lovely soft aqua tone. The sentiment is from Paper Rose Hugs Fine Script die set, cut from matching ink blended card and also black card slightly offset to create a shadow effect. Lastly some wink of stella was applied to the sentiment for shine.

Since this is the first time using this lovely MFT flower silhouettes stamp set, I'm also entering this card in Darnell's NBUS blog.  Hope you're doing well, Darnell! sending hugs ;)

Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. This is just a lovely way to use your NBUS - thank you for sharing it with us this month

    Kathyk
    NBUS Guest DT member in March

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL! Lovely movement and flow~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes such a stunning card, love the silhouette!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This really speaks to my CAS-loving heart, Rachel! Not a lot of steps, but each one has big impact on the overall beautifully composed design! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! And thank you for your message. I had a rough first week, but I think I've turned a corner now. The surgery itself was fine, but I have had back spasms and migraines, which seems a bit like kicking a person who can't kick back, doesn't it?😄Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card - the silhouette against your stencilled design really works well. Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge at AAA Cards.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dainty and beautiful. Your card is so lovely, Rachel, Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts