21 Feb 2022

tomorrow

 hello crafty stampers!

I'm playing along with the lovely sisters at snarky stampers where the theme this fortnight is Q is for Quirky. I'm taking my colour cue from the ever-fashionable Edna!

The background is ink blended with distress oxide inks, then the edges blended in a darker blue shade and subtle little snowflakes stamped around the top. The bears are stamped using Colorado Craft Company Sweater Bears stamp set, fussy cut and mounted on foam squares and the ice block is stamped from MFT Cool Day on ink blended card and fussy cut. The sentiment is a Tim Holtz Small Talk sticker, edged in ink and mounted on foam squares. The card panel is mounted on a dark blue card base.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. I love how you coordinated the bears with Edna's fabulous scarf. I really love this card!!! As far as the sentiment goes, is it bad that I'm actually doing just that today? (for reals) ROFL! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, cute and a sweet dash of snark! A recipe for a gorgeous card. Thanks for playing with the sistahs again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. He he he he he he this is totally me while working remotely :D
    Thanks for getting quirky with Edna and the sisterhood of snarky stampers!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I had that sweater, I'd likely get the extra wearing out of it too! Gorgeous design, and the little touch of snark is perfect. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts