19 Jan 2022

snowflake wishes

 hello there crafty stampers!

Among my new year's resolutions this year was to start a new blog with a new name, and post at least twice weekly. Doesn't sound too hard does it? I have had so much fun over the last 12 months creating cards, entering challenges and generally getting inky fingers, so I thought I would try and step it up a notch. 

Today I have a lovely card for the just us girls challenge #615

They are the most beautiful colours and even though here it's mid summer and 28o outside, I couldn't resist channelling some snowflakes!

Some white pigment ink was splattered over a black card panel. Then I used Hero Arts Color Layering Snowflake stamps and die set as well as the Hero Arts Large Snowflakes and Swirls die. The snowflakes were stamped in pale blue and 1 was heat embossed in silver. These were all arranged on the panel with foam squares to look like snowflake flurries! The sentiment from the same set was stamped on white scrap and adhered to the panel with foam squares, and the design was finished off with some sparkly rhinestones.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. I love those pretty white and silver snowflakes paired with that white flourish! The white splatters on the background were the perfect addition to this beauty! Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You’re at 28* C and we are 14* F here where I live! Lol! Lots of snowflakes here! Your card is so pretty. Love how you used our colors! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and for spending some time with me today!

popular posts